The project records consist of projects and general research biobanks where the primary application was submitted after 5 May 2009.
For information about projects submitted prior to this date, please contact the individual REC.
- Free text search searches all text in the application forms Project Application (research project), Biobank Application (general research biobank) and Dispensation Application (application for dispensation from professional secrecy requirements for research that falls outside the Health Research Act).
- For example, if you enter "general research biobank" in the search field, you will get hits for general research biobanks, projects that carry out research on material from general research biobanks and projects in which this text is entered in a text field in an application form.
- You can narrow the free text search so that words must occur in the exact order as entered, that all the words may occur independently or for the occurrence of at least one of the words.
- Clicking on the title of a project/general research biobank in the results displayed after a search will show the details of the project/research biobank.
- Clicking on the name of a Chief Investigator/Responsible Manager in the results displayed after a search will show all projects/general research biobanks with this person as Chief Investigator/Responsible Manager.
- Clicking on the name of an institution responsible for the research in the results displayed after a search will show all projects/general research biobanks with this institution as Research manager.
- You can narrow down a search to a specific Chief Investigator/Responsible Manager and/or a specific institution responsible for the research by using the individual search fields for Chief Investigator and Research Manager.
- The search result displays a PDF icon when a final report has been submitted for the project. All final report documentation will be gathered at the top of the search result sorted in ascending order in the final report column. If you click on the PDF icon, you will be able to access the document with the final report for the project.
- Choosing multiple categories to limit the search works as both/and (not either/or).
- A search result will display a maximum of 9999 hits.
- Work is ongoing to ensure the quality of the base data for searches. Institutions responsible for research and Chief Investigators/Responsible Managers can contribute by ensuring that applications, project changes and final reports are correct.